Two militants of Hizbul killed, encounter in Anantnag of Jammu Kashmir

anantnag jammu

Two terrorists were killed in an encounter with security forces in Jammu and Kashmir’s Anantnag district on Saturday. It is being told that these terrorists belong to the Hizbul group.

The police said, “After knowing the presence of terrorists, the security personnel of the National Rifles, CRPF and the Special Operation Group of the State Police surrounded the Shisharatam village on Friday evening. Due to the tightening of the security scandal, the terrorists fired, after which the encounter with the army personnel started.

In the Kashmir Valley, one Ashraf Khan alias Ashraf Maulvi was killed by his bodyguard Asif along with security forces in a shootout late Friday night in Duru-Anantnag. Of course, the police did not immediately recognize the dead terrorists. During the encounter, LeT commander Shakur and another terrorist managed to survive.

Meanwhile, after the death of the terrorists, the administration has postponed the Banihal-Srinagar rail service in view of the tension prevailing in various parts of South Kashmir. Precautions have also been taken on Srinagar and Jammu route. In order to overcome rumors, Internet services have been shut down in different parts of South Kashmir or their speed has been completely restricted.

It is noteworthy that at around 9.30 pm last night, the security forces launched a search operation on the information of the terrorists in Shishwargam village of Duru Anantnag. As soon as the soldiers started searching for suspected houses while siegeing the village, the terrorists hiding in a house fired on them. The jawans immediately took their positions and fired the reply. After this the encounter started there, which lasted till midnight at eleven o’clock.

Assuming the authorities concerned, the district commander of Hizb, Ashraf Khan, Lekhar’s district commander Shakur, Tausif and another militant were stranded in the siege. It will not be inconsistent to state that Chief Minister’s warts and former minister Farooq Andrabi, who is also the MLA of Duru, are from the same area.

Also Read  MJ Akbar Resigns Over #Metoo Allegations

The concerned officials said that after midnight, the firing by the militants was completely closed. With the first ray of sun morning this morning, when the security forces tried to hinder the terror hideout, the firing took place again from the side of the terrorists. The jawans also fired in retaliation. The firing continued for about five to seven minutes.

After the shootout was completely closed after the shootout was completely closed, the bodies of two terrorists who were racked with bullets were found after the encounter took place.

State Police Director General, Dr. S.P. Vaid, while confirming the killing of two terrorists in DURU encounter, said that efforts are being made to get their identity.

(Nilesh) Editorial Staff

Nilesh is an budding journalist with broad, deep experience in print and online writing, publication and site management, news coverage, and editorial team management.